Even though April is quickly coming to an end, we can’t help but to celebrate this month with Daisies. The daisy is the flower of the month.
We love the daisy flower halo that this beautiful lady wore on her wedding day – so whimsical.
Happy March to everyone! We just discovered that the March flower is the daffodil. The meaning of this flower is friendship and domestic happiness. It’s easy to pick up a couple of bunches for just a couple bucks from your local flower shop or market. The common colors daffodils come in are: white, orange, and (our personal favorite) yellow. Daffodils are versatile flowers that you can throw in a mason jar or empty glass bottle for rustic decor. We love the idea of putting them in fun objects such as an old, vintage looking, flour can or teapot.
There is nothing we enjoy more than a beautiful fresh cut of flowers. Actually, the only thing we love more than that is carrying our flowers out of the flower shop in brown paper wrap. There is something about it that makes it seem so romantic and complementing to all flowers. Some people have gotten really creative with their flower wrappers to personalize their flower package all together. We think we will try all of these great wrapper ideas when gifting flowers this Spring.
Here is a quick and easy way to make your home seem like it’s been visited by the florist fairy. We put together this festive, classy and simple floral arrangement that we think everyone should try.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Fresh Cranberries
- Your favorite flowers
- Rinse the cranberries as they may carry debris that can later cause the water in your vase to appear muggy
- Add water to your vase, do not fill it to the brim, about 4-5 inches of water should be sufficient
- Add the cranberries to your vase
- Cut the tips of your flowers off in an angle with a sharp knife, cut off any leaves that will be submerged in the water***
- Place flowers in vase
- Cut a piece of twine and tie it in a bow around your vase. If you don’t have a vase, you can use a mason jar (which we love!)